cuisine and dishes have their very own uniqueness.
Visitors can acquaint themselves as they partake in this exotic taste adventure.
Cost (2 hours): 50.- EUR - regardless of the number of participants .
1.) GASTRO SHOW
introduction to Hungarian cuisine begins with a slide-show acquainting us with
the specialties/Hungarian dishes including a variety of wines and
- 3 (three)
types of pickled vegetables
- 2 (two) types of pepper pastes - "Piros Arany" (Red Gold) & "Erős Pista" (Hot Steve)
- 4 (four) types of cheese and cracklings'
- Strudel and "Túró Rudi" (a special chocolate dipped curd bar)
- 3 (three) types of honey
- 2 (two) types of bread
- 2 (two) types of wine
- 3 (three) types of homemade fruit syrup
Upon request, the food and beverage sampling can be expanded to include additional samplings (ex. warm dishes like Goulash soup)
Cost: EUR 15.- / person
2.) WINE CASINO
presentation of Hungarian wines! At the
beginning of the program there will be a general presentation of wines that
will be helpful at the casino table!
After sampling between 5 - 9 wines, the winner with the most correct guesses will be chosen and awarded a "Wine Diploma".
Cost: EURO 25.00 - 35.00 per person (Incl: Standard program with 5 (five) types of wine tasting)
A game consisting of numerous questions/puzzles, pertaining to the world of Hungarian gastronomy, catering and agriculture.
- Answer the logical questions from the
- Enjoy a Taste Test of Hungarian mineral water and wine varieties, blindfolded!
- Test your Skill - a game of "Csalikancsó" (Tricky-Jug - locate the hole where the wine comes out from)
Participation of 4 (or more) pax is recommended.
Cost: EURO 10.00 - 15.00 per person